KitchenWorx™ is a excellent choice for suppressing small cooking oil and grease fires.
Simply spray and apply KitchenWorx™ to
the burning oil or grease, ensuring the fire
risk has been addressed.
Clean-up is made simple by wiping up after application and rinsing it with potable water. KitchenWorx™ does not leave toxic residue.
The world’s first and only 100% certified bio-sourced and food grade firefighting
recipe for kitchen oil and grease fires. KitchenWorx™ is a user-friendly spray solution
that smothers cooking fires with a thick, non-toxic Hydrogel. KitchenWorx™ quickly
prevents big fires in the cooking area while protecting you and the environment.
KitchenWorx™ is a reputable and trusted fire suppression recipe, created by firefighters with a passion for protecting people and the environment. KitchenWorx™ is designed to allow the home and professional chef to directly suppress small fires faster, without adding unwanted contamination and expensive down time from overspray and costly cleanup.
The protective KitchenWorx™ recipe smothers cooking oil and grease fires while preventing reignition. Coat burning oil and grease with a thick layer of our patented and certified 100% non-toxic Hydrogel, made with food grade ingredients. The safety of your business and home will benefit from our convenient and direct application, non-aerosol spray can.
PRODUCTS > KITCHENWORX™